Oct 2, 2006

starting the week off

I slept in this morning till 7:30a which was just lovely. So I went to the gym after work instead. I did about 20 min warm up on a stationary bike. Now I remember why I never use them - the seats are huge and sooo uncomfortable. My knee felt ok though I had a horrible time trying to find the right position on the seat , on the pedals (since no clips), seat height.. At 20 min I gave up. I then stretched out my legs and back, then did abs - 2 sets of 50 sit ups, 2 sets of 25 bicycles, 2 sets of 25 leg raises, 2 sets of 30 toe touches with 5lb ball. Then on to some weights - 2 sets of 15 bicep curls with 25lb bar, triceps pull down 3 sets of 15 with 30lbs, shoulder raises 3 sets 15 with 8lb barbels, bench press on ball 2 sets 15 with 10lb barbels, lunges 4 sets of 25, squats on bosu 2 sets of 25, 1 leg squats on bosu 2 sets of 15 each leg. That about covers it. I finished up with some stretching.

No comments: