Mar 17, 2007

new bike


I got my new bike and it rains.. I'm not ready to get it completely gunked up just yet.. It weighs only 17.4lbs with everything on it :)

Since I am not ready to get my bike wet and dirty I swam 2100yrds in about 45 min with rests. The pool was sort of crowed with casual swimmers. i felt kind of bad Kyle and I jumped in a lane with a guy and he was rather slow (but everyone was sort of slow) after a 5 min or so he got out and went to the other pool.. Oh well. Kyle and I shared a lane - he was swimming long sets - like 900s. I did 400 warm up, 300, 200, 100 (1:45), 100 (1:44), 200, 300, 400, 100 cool down. I was swimming next to the wall so I only did a few flip turns, I was scared of bumping into the wall. I felt pretty good - I only really used the pull buoy during the warm up which seemed to set my stroke up correctly so that my shoulder did not ever really hurt to bad.

No comments: