Feb 7, 2007

early morning

This morning I got up at 5 am and got to the gym in time to do some strength stuff and spinning at 6 am. I had a a 8:30 am meeting so it was tight but I knew I needed it so I made it work. Spinning went pretty well it took my legs a while to really warm up so that I could add resistance with out my quads hurting a little bit but once they did it went well. The class is focused on endurance and no recovery which was perfect. I always forget how much I sweat in spinning class - by the ends I felt like I was soaking.
Yesterday I wrote briefly of how hard it has been for me to get up and get going in the morning and really just get out and do my work outs. This morning I just told myself I would be cheating myself and if I don't do what Colleen plans for me what is the point - I'm just wasting her time really and that is the last thing I want to be guilty of. So I only hit the snooze twice and got my butt to the gym to do my work outs. Yes my life has been super crazy lately but I need to not let it effect my training - having something stable in my life to keep me sain can only help. I'm sure I will go though this again before IMC but I just need to keep at it.

No comments: