Dec 6, 2006

evening run

I stayed up to late last night and just could not make it to a morning work out. Luckily tonight I agreed to run with Steph and a couple of other expedia ladies. It was fun we just ran probably about 4 -.5 miles at a 10 min mile pace for a total time of 47:38. Before we started I felt kind of tired and just bogged down from work and stuff. But once we started I felt great and even the initial hill up from expedia felt easy - which surprised me. I felt like I could have run faster and a lot longer :) I did have some weird pain in my left knee - which I have no clue where it came from and still hurts a bit right now. I stretched out afterwards and used the stick in my legs to see if it was because of some tight muscles.. I had planned on going to the gym after my run but decided to just go home and do a few of the pt exercises so that I have eenrgy for my swim tomorrow morning.

No comments: