Sep 22, 2006

Different kind of knee pain

For a couple of reasons I decided it would probably be smart not to work out this morning. First I could not find anyone else who wanted to do an open water swim - ok so I could have swam in the pool no big deal. The second is that my left knee really hurts - in a totally different kind of way from last weekend. It is more in the muscle - it is sharp and tight right above my knee on the right side of my left knee.. It especially hurts when I bend my knee.. When it is straight it hurts a little but not really much at all. I'm not sure what is going on so I figured I would error on the side of rest and caution. I have a massage appointment to day and hopefully she can help loosen up anything that might be stretched to tight. I might swim tonight but I'm going to wait and see how my knee feels...

No comments: