Feb 11, 2009

masters swim

It has been 3 weeks since I have made it to my coaches 6am master swim. Ok so one week I was sick, the second I was recovering from being sick and still felt tired so I focused on sleep and swam in the evenings. But this week I have no excuses I ignored my alarm on Monday and did not even hear my alarm this morning. I'm very frustrated with myself about this. I really want to go to masters - over the past year it has helped me get faster, stronger and it is way more fun than swimming alone. I'm sure it is something like my body is telling me to sleep more but come on really I just need to get up and do it. I don't feel on my schedule - I prefer to work out before work - just makes me feel better about the day kind of thing and I'm usually more focused. So now I'm extra frazzled because last night i even set out my clothes and had everything ready to go but I woke up and saw that it was all ready 5:45 and I have to leave the house at 5:30 to make it on time. So now I have to find time to swim and run today when really I should have already have swam.

ok that was kind of a vent.. I guess I will try again on friday morning. wish me luck

1 comment:

NW Firefly said...

GOOD LUCK! Set a MENTAL alarm before you go to sleep...as well as the physical alarm. You will do it this time...you are totally focused!
LOVE YOU!