Jan 1, 2008

2008 goals

I have been thinking about this for a couple of weeks now. 2007 was a huge year for me so now what do I want to do in 2008... I on doing at least 1 half marathon, 2 half Ironman events, and a marathon in the fall. Those are the events but this year I know I can finish them so it is a matter of speeding things up a bit. These are still a work in progress...

Overall/general goals for the year
- manage time better between work, life and training - all three are important
- stay injury free
- improve eating habits - make healthier choices
- ride my bike to work depending on weather - save gas and get more time on the bike
- learn how to skate ski


run time goals

22 min 5k
50 min 10k
sub 2 hour half marathon
sub 4:30 marathon

triathlon time goals
sub 6:30:00 half Ironman in Hawaii

big long term goals
qualify for Boston
sub 13 hour full Ironman
sub 6 hour half Ironman

No comments: